SHAFIQUE UDDIN AHMED
Details about Mr. Shafique Uddin Ahmed
Mr. Shafique Uddin Ahmed ACA is working in this field since 2007. After completing his CA certificate course from Shaha & Co., Chartered Accountant He gathered diversified knowledge and experience inter alia on Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Financial Management, Auditing, Administration, Company Affairs, Business Feasibility Study, Strategic Business Development, SOP & Policy Design, International ERP Software Implementation, Cost and Management Accounting etc. Having a proven track record for a decade in service in this ground and Group of Companies with multi-faceted activities.
Mr. Shafique Uddin Ahmed ACA is Professional Qualified Chartered Accountant under the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB) and experienced Financial Analyst having 14 years experienced in Financial reporting, Financial projections, Business feasibility & Financial Analysis for Larger to SME and Small business. Moreover he has additionally involved in last few couple of years to handling in Corporate & Personal Tax, VAT, Company affairs & Listing regulations.
He started his professional career in September 2007 with a group of young, hardworking, dynamic and committed people, having strong expertise in the line. He has a sound understanding about the present local as well as global economic and corporate situations and their trends for the coming century, which leads him to establish a multi-disciplinary service organization.
He worked with Largest Steel Industries i.e, BSRM, RSRM in leading Finance Role and also worked with largest Manufacturing, Distribution of Consumer Goods. Presently He is working as Assistant General Manager in Accounts & Finance Dept. of Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) responsible to ensure the control of Finance & Accounts activities in all aspect so that financial information can be provide on time for external challenge, internal control & to take economic or business decision by the management.
Besides Chartered Accountancy, he was achieved as “Income Tax Practitioner” from the National Board of Revenue as Professional Tax Consultant
Professional and academic qualification:
Dealing worked field are as follows:
- Self-employed with “ST Reliance Associates (STRA)” an Accountancy, Legal Advisory & Consultancy Service Provider Firm of H&S Building (5th Floor), 91 Bir Uttam C.R Datta Road, Dhaka as a “Lead Consultant” from 1st January 2019 to till now
- Working in Accounts & Finance Dept. of Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) as Assistant General Manager from 01st September 2019 to till now which is one of the leading manufacturing company in Bangladesh.
- Served with RSRM Group of Companies as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Since August 2016 to August 2019.
- Served with BSRM Group of Companies as Assistant Manager, Internal Audit from 01-Dec-09 to 08-Aug-16
- Served with SA Group of Companies as Sr. Officer, Finance & Accounts, from 01-Feb-08 to 30-Nov-09
- Served with Shamol Group of Companies as Accountants from 01-Sep-07 to 31-Jan-08